Free trial policy:
This is 100% FREE and there are no conditions attached. You can continue after the free trial.
https://www.quraneasy.com – refund policy:
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a refund within 7 days of the invoice. You will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours.
Quraneasy.com – complaints:
Please email your complaints to email@example.com – Insha ALLAH we will respond within 2 days maximum.
You may cancel your subscription by giving 1 months notice
- General: This website (the ” Website “) and any information obtained through the Website or from other sources is stored on servers operated and maintained by or on behalf of https://www.quraneasy.comand its group companies
https://www.quraneasy.com Public Holidays policy:
- Fees are calculated on an monthly basis, taking into account public holidays, and so there is no reduction in fee for weeks which include public holidays.
Quraneasy.com Use of Information policy:
If you ask us to provide goods or services to you, we will use your information to provide those goods or services to you and to monitor our provision of those goods or services. We may also share your information with associated companies for marketing purposes. We or associated companies may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, email or by other electronic means with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your fax number, telephone numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not want to receive marketing information from us or associated companies you can notify us of this as part of the registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive, by amending your marketing preferences, or by emailing https://www.quraneasy.com, giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive.
Quraneasy.com newsletters policy:
- Our email newsletters: If you subscribe to receive one or more of our email newsletters you will need to register an account with us. We will provide those newsletter(s) to you free of charge.
Our newsletters may contain promotions or advertisements relating to goods or services provided by us or our group companies and associated third parties from time to time. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from an email newsletter you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions on the newsletter, on the Website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , giving them your email address and details of the newsletter you no longer wish to receive.
Quraneasy.com Maintenance and storage policy:
Quraneasy.com Disclosure to third parties policy:
- Disclosure to third parties: We will only pass your information on to associated third parties for the purpose of enabling them to send you information which may be of interest to you if you have indicated you are happy for us to do so in your marketing preferences. Don’t worry – we only ever pass on your contact details to third parties with your permission.
If any third party is organising and/or managing any promotion, competition, survey or poll run through the Website on our behalf, we may disclose your information to that third party to enable them to do so but they will be prohibited from using your information for any other purpose, unless you have given them specific consent.
Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of the Website, we may use it in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others.
Quraneasy.com Forums, chat rooms, blogs policy:
- Forums, chat rooms, blogs, message boards: Please be aware that when you post public information to any forums, chat rooms, blogs, or message boards on or through the Website, that information can be accessed by the public and used to send you unsolicited communications. Quraneasy.comaccepts no responsibility for this.
Quraneasy.com Cookies policy:
- Cookies: The Website automatically gathers certain information such as IP addresses and the number and frequency of visitors to the Website and individual web pages. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive or you can configure your web browser so that it rejects cookies. This is collected using cookies and is used by us, for security and monitoring purposes, to manage the Website, to track usage, to improve the Website and to ensure the Website is as appealing to visitors as possible. To learn more about cookies and how to reject them, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Rejection of cookies will not prevent you from using most of the features on the Website. If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser.
Quraneasy.com Third party sites policy:
- Third party sites: The Website contains links to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites. We link to a wide variety of other websites and we display advertisements from third parties on our Website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites or for third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for those sites or advertisers nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
Quraneasy.com Security policy:
- Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Quran Easy nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of your information.
Quraneasy.com Usage of information policy:
Quraneasy.comContent & image policy
- content and image usage and owner ship, all the content and image are owned by quraneasy.com and if use of content and images on the web by third party or any person without permission of quraneasy.com will be deal accourding to the DMC law of usa
Quraneasy.com Policy changes policy:
Quraneasy.com Contact details:
13 . Contact details: you can contact us at our email email@example.com or call us at our 24/7 number +1 (315) 359 5868 for any queries.